This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lost in the moutains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietstorm
Kitosch
Kitosch

PostSubject: Lost in the moutains   Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:26 pm

I saw a black and white movie about a man getting lost in the mountains. I'd like to identify it. What I remember is this: a somewhat dysfunctional family (with a somewhat mean mom) has a meal in their home that is located in some rugged mountains, possibly the sierras. They may have had a visitor involved. For a reason that I can't recall, one of the men leaves the safety of the home against advice (there may have been a storm approaching). Perhaps he was rounding up some stray cattle or horses...I can't recall. He doesn't come back and other members set out to to find him. What I remember most, and the reason I want to find this and buy it, is the haunting mystery and beauty of the mountains themselves, which play a prominent role, almost like a central character. I believe this movie had at least one star, but I can't recall who. It was good enough to make it to DVD and I borrowed it from the public library in Phoenix but can't find it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lost in the moutains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1